Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hannah's first big game animal

Sorry I haven't posted more photos of the coues deer taken on our Mexico hunt;  I will get those up in the next couple of days.  I have to share some photos of my daughter and her Javelina she harvested this morning.  She was very excited to say the least.  We have been hunting the past couple of days with no Javelina sightings until this morning and we were able to get within range so she could get one.  We did find a dead Javelina Yesterday morning that had died sometime during the night because it was still limber when we found it.  I couldn't find any visible signs of trauma, so it must have been sick.  If I start foaming at the mouth in the next few days I had better go get some rabies shots after handling it.  Anyway I posted a photo of that pig as we found it and also a couple of a happy Hannah with here nice Javelina from this morning.

A happy Hannah and her Javelina

Hannah, her Javelina and  a proud dad

Hannah and the dead javelina we found yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment